Fashion Report: Sports Shoes In Style

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

I have noticed this season how much sport shoes are so in now and how much it can quickly replace high-heels for laid-back days or running errands look.

SOURCE

A lot of gorgeous designs and outfit ideas are feeding my newsfeed lately and also i have been seeing this fashion trend a common street wear outfit nowadays. Whether it`s “I`m-going-to-the-gym” outfit or you just want to play it boyish, stylish sports shoes are now a closet must-have.

SOURCE

SOURCE

It all started with the most famous sports here in the Philippines, the basketball. Since time in memorial, we have seen basketball shoes evolve and how lightweight and stylish they are becoming.

From basketball courts to streets, mens stylish and functional basketball shoes can be paired with just about anything from their closet. From casual to even formal. I have seen a lot of people, famous and not, sporting this kind of fashion. And my Pagibig is one of  them.

SOURCE

Sports shoes are just about everywhere. You can buy in stores or even online. One great online store i have seen that houses great basketball shoes for the man in your life is Zalora. Zalora can get you ahead of the game with basketball shoes. And admit it, men can be pretty lazy when it comes to shopping, so online shopping like this is an answered prayer.


SOURCE

If men can get to do that, so are we. I have been eyeing a pair of Nike Air Max 1 Moire in Mint since i saw this online. Super chick! I can unleash the sporty vibe in me with these gorgeous pair of sports shoes without looking so bulky or manly. This automatically became a part of my must-have list this year!

SOURCE

SOURCE

Ultimately, sports shoes for everyday is a fashion trend that quickly became so popular because of how comfortable it made us feel. You can be stylish yet rugged at the same time. You can also dress it up or dress it down. I can`t wait to have my hands on these lovely pair of shoes.

What is your favorite sport shoe outfit?
Let me know in the comment section below!

LOVE,
Arrienne








You may also like

No comments: