The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Skin Care Review

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Now that I am getting older, I noticed that my skin is becoming more and more sensitive. I believe my skin now has become drier than oily. Because of this, finding the right products that will suit my sensitive skin is such a challenge. All my life, I’ve been dealing with combination skin type and here I am with dry skin and breakouts more than the usual.




As a New Year’s resolution, I plan to take extra care of my skin and invest on good quality skin care products. My friend in the office, Shiela, recommended The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil line and swore by its effectively. So let me share the good news and review these products for you guys to see.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil line is a natural solution to help skin look clear and reduce the appearance of blemishes while soothing it and healing it. I have four variants under this line, the facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer and Tea Tree oil.

Tea Tree Oil is known for fighting blemishes for acne prone skin. It is nature’s natural way of healing and soothing skin.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil is quite expensive because this is skin care but good thing they had travel sizes during the Christmas Season and my boyfriend was able to buy these for a cheaper price (only 995php).

Let’s take a closer look and let me share my thoughts about these products.



TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING FACIAL WASH

This is a green gel wash that fights acne and can take your makeup off as well. I love how my skin is enjoying the gel formulation of this facial wash. After each wash, my skin feels so soft and clear.






TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING TONER

This toner is infused with Tamula oil. Aside from Tea Tree Oil, Tamula Oil is another natural oil healing treatment that can fight against blemishes or acne.  It claims to leave the skin matte and clear.





TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING LOTION

This moisturizer gets absorbed easily! I super love how it leaves my skin extra supple and smooth.




TEA TREE OIL

This oil is made of 15% Tea Tree Oil and it can do spot healing to areas needed extra love. It can be a bit stingy on first application especially if your pimples are still fresh but the feeling will eventually fade to something menthol-y – super calming.

I have been using these products for about 3 weeks now and the results are just so amazing. My skin has been breaking out a lot last year and these products helped in keeping my skin clearer and healthier. I do recommend these to all those who are also going through some problems with blemishes and is looking for a healthier way of clearing skin. I am a believer of all things natural and this Tea Tree Oil line from The Body Shop really saved my skin. Such a holy grail!

I suggest using all of these products for better result, but if the budget is not enough and you need to try just one for now, I highly recommend the Tea Tree Oil. The smell may be something you might not like because it does smell organic but it will eventually fade away.

Perfect for Travel! ^^

Here's my healing skin now~ ^^ Getting all better because of these products!

Have you tried The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil line?

What are your thoughts about it?

I hope this post was helpful! Let me know in the comment section below!

Till next post!

Thank you for reading!

LOVE


ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: